Entry Level Admin / Transaction Coordinator
$26,000 to $52,000+
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide fiduciary service to all sellers and buyers from the time they go under contract until they close. The transaction coordinator provides administrative support to our top-producing team of real estate agents.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- compile, edit and use The Pro’s Real Estate Team Operations Manual that documents all closing systems and standards
- develop and implement closing systems for sellers and buyers, contact database management and back office support. Ensure that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- develop and maintain the team client filing systems
- complete weekly and monthly reports for Office Manager
- responsible for keeping team members informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- weekly meeting with office manager
- update MLS status
- update Follow Up Boss and RealtyJuggler contact management system
- send executed contracts to clients and agents
- set up property to close
- provide clients and team members with weekly updates
- draft commission statements and submit to Office Manager for approval
- create greensheets
- handle all closing details per our established system/checklist
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Needed and Attributes desired:
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus but not necessary
- Good people skills
- Friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to design and implement efficient systems
- Work well with little to no supervision
- Task oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internet savvy
This is a W2 position. We agree to pay you an hourly wage and/or salary depending on experience. Payment will be received bi-weekly through our payroll company
The Pro’s Real Estate Team MVVBP
To Educate Each and Every One of Our Clients, To Create Opportunities for Customers, Clients, Colleagues, Co-Brokers and Our Team Members, and To Arrive at Solutions for Each Problem we Come Across
To create a problem solving real estate team that focuses on the education of each client and solving their problems.
Education, Communication and Integrity
Work Hard to Fund an Easy Life with Family First
We believe the best way to help people is to teach them to help themselves. We believe in Family as the fundamental priority and a business that does too. We believe in always doing what we say we will do and always doing what is right, even when no one is looking.
The Pro’s Real Estate Team is a real estate company that runs within the Keller Williams franchise system. Created in 2012, The Pro’s Real Estate Team was founded by Kelly and Joe Provost – both successful and top producing agents in their own right. Today, The Pro’s Real Estate Team is being recognized as one of the industry’s leading real estate teams in Central Massachusetts – both in production sales volume and units, as well as customer satisfaction.