Apply for this Position
$32,000 to $80,000+
We are looking for people that LOVE people, and Phones.
We are a top producing real estate team in the Worcester, MA area. We have an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license to support us as an Inside Sales Agent.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will be responsible for capturing and converting leads for the team’s Listing and Buyer Specialists. Our team has a high volume of leads and your job will be to capture, convert, and manage them. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up into a Buyer Specialist position on a successful team.
Please read the following job duties and requirements carefully and only apply if you meet all of the criteria listed.
– Act as first point of contact for incoming leads. Respond to internet inquiries within 10 minutes during business hours.
– Actively prospect for new leads by calling on expired listings.
– Make 100 — 150 outbound calls per day.
– Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists. Track leads and ensure that they are properly followed-up with.
– Manage contact database by inputting contacts, implementing “drip” campaigns, and calling leads and past clients to follow-up / ask for referrals.
– Measure conversation ratio and meet performance benchmarks
– Current MA real estate license — NOT REQUIRED. Will assist in obtaining one if you don’t currently have one.
– 2+ years of cold calling experience and a proven track record of results
– 1+ years of real estate experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate
– Willing to be held accountable for results
– Active, engaged team player
– Friendly, outgoing personality, strong phone voice
– Organized, systematic, detail oriented
We are enthusiastic, high energy, and self motivated. We are a team of loyalty, team work, and growth. It is important to us that each person who joins our team feeds that culture.
It is equally important that we feed that persons energy as well. That’s why we look for role Matches. Candidates are always the right match for someone, somewhere. But we may not have a role that matches that candidate at this time. We use a process to determine the right match.
If this sounds like you please submit your resume and brief paragraph explaining why you would be good fit for this role to email@example.comApply for this Position
**Not EVERYONE will receive a response.
– Joe Provost — Director of Operations for The Pro’s Real Estate Team