$25,000 to $76,000+
We are looking for a talented buyer’s agent to join our team, serve our home-buying clients, and to become an important part of our explosive growth. We need an ambitious, professional and hard working agent whose desire is to build a BIG business. Have you had a moment of realization that you want MORE? We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. At The Pro’s Real Estate Team, we follow a career visioning process. You will have people who care about you and are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your full potential, and beyond.
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to work and grow within a cohesive team of Buyer Agents who are all united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
He/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects daily, closes appointments for agreements, and also works with our administrative department to develop efficient systems for which other Buyer Agents can utilize. Attention to detail and being highly organized are also traits that are typical of a high performing buyer specialist.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching others when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Work a time blocked and pre-planned 40+ hour week
- Perform daily lead generation using our state-of-the-art tools and systems
- Research the market daily – new listing and price reductions
- Manage and serve 5-10 new clients every month
- Daily practice and mastery of sales scripts
- Conducting home buying consultations with clients
- Attend regularly scheduled client and team appreciation events
- Negotiate initial offers and inspection repairs that may come up
- Attend training and educational opportunities regularly
- Opportunity in the real estate industry to have a “real job” and careerHigh net-income with virtually no overhead or risk ($25,000-$76,000+)
- First class training, coaching and personal development, full administrative, marketing, and transaction support staff.
- Opportunity to join a proven real estate team with a great reputation and track record.
- Pre-purchased supplies, forms, materials and systems available for your use
- Mentoring from experienced and respected real estate professionals
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel
- Profit sharing and residual income opportunities
- Prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team
The Pro’s Real Estate Team MVVBP
To Educate Each and Every One of Our Clients, To Create Opportunities for Customers, Clients, Colleagues, Co-Brokers and Our Team Members, and To Arrive at Solutions for Each Problem we Come Across
To create a problem solving real estate team that focuses on the education of each client and solving their problems.
Education, Communication and Integrity
Work Hard to Fund an Easy Life with Family First
We believe the best way to help people is to teach them to help themselves. We believe in Family as the fundamental priority and a business that does too. We believe in always doing what we say we will do and always doing what is right, even when no one is looking.
The Pro’s Real Estate Team is a real estate company that runs within the Keller Williams franchise system. Created in 2012, The Pro’s Real Estate Team was founded by Kelly and Joe Provost – both successful and top producing agents in their own right. Today, The Pro’s Real Estate Team is being recognized as one of the industry’s leading real estate teams in Central Massachusetts – both in production sales volume and units, as well as customer satisfaction.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be an important part of a top producing Central MA real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter? This is a commission based position, but we have the leads and systems to easily provide a LARGE income. If you are a team player that is looking for a wonderful long term career opportunity, this may be the PERFECT opportunity for you
Apply for this Position